Subscribe to our Postal Newsletter
Awards and Award Winning Projects
Plan NH Merit Award
Recognition for enhancing the built environment and improving the quality of life in New Hampshire by incorporating the principles of Smart Growth, Sustainability, and Social Responsibility and demonstrating a creative approach to partnerships and collaboration.
- 2009 – Webster Place Recovery Center, Franklin, NH
- 2008 – Pemi-Bridge House, Plymouth, NH
- 2007 – Tilton Riverfront Park, Tilton, NH
- 2006 – Circle Camp on Spectacle Pond, Groton, NH
Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce Golden Hammer Award
Recognition for businesses that observe sustainable building practices.
- 2008 – Meredith Village Savings Bank, Wolfeboro, NH
Main Street New Hampshire - Best Building Rehabilitation Award
2008 – Pemi-Youth Center, Plymouth, NH
Business NH Magazine
2007 – Conneston Construction, Inc. – Fifth Fastest Growing Business in NH